Best Software for beginner

• So my roommate just got a new 3D printer 1 bhk flat in borivali and he's been printing a lot of cools stuff which has 2 bhk in ghatkopar got me interested in 3D printing. He told me he would print anything for me just as prabhadevi apartment mumbai long as I got the stl files for him. So my question is, what software would you recommend to a beginner to create and edit models to print? There's a lot of cool stuff I found that I commercial property in pune just wanna change a bit to fit my liking a little bit but I'm not sure wear to start, any recommendations?

• It depends on what you wat to print/create.

if you want to create easy models you can try Microsoft 3D Builder.

On the other end for technical, functioning models with high accuracy i use Autodesk Fusion 360.

• Gäste Informationen
    Hallo. Gefällt Dir dieses Thema im CTC-Forum und du möchtest etwas dazu schreiben? Dann melde dich bitte an. Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto im CTC-Forum, dann registriere dich bitte. Nach der Freischaltung kannst Du dann das Forum uneingeschränkt benutzen.

Werde Teil des Forums.

Hallo. Gefällt Dir das CTC-Forum und du möchtest mitmachen? Dann melde dich bitte an. Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto im CTC-Forum, dann registriere dich bitte. Nach der Freischaltung kannst Du dann das Forum uneingeschränkt benutzen.